2. When to ask for help
In which situations can you call on the Administrative Mediation Office (BMA) ?
The BMA can intervene if you have a conflict with :
- the cantonal administration
- the municipal administrations
- institutions, establishments and foundations with public law missions
- the administrative services of the judiciary and the Cour des comptes
In what situations is our office unable to intervene ?
The BMA can not intervene if you have a conflict :
- with the elected members of the Grand Conseil, the Conseil d'Etat, the judiciary, the Cour des comptes, and municipal authorities
- to deal with labor relations disputes between the administration and its employees
The BMA can not examine a case :
- that is the subject of an ongoing legal proceedings
- that has already been decided in law
unless the procedure is suspended for mediation.
Contact the Administrative Mediation Office