Online Round Table
This panel discussion is organised to mark the launch of Rebecca Tapscott’s book : “Arbitrary States: Social Control and Modern Authoritarianism in Museveni's Uganda” (Oxford Unversity Press, 2021).
- Keith Krause, Professor, International Relations/Political Science, Graduate Institute (moderator)
- Didier Péclard, Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the Master of African Studies, University of Geneva
- Dennis Rodgers, Research Professor, Anthropology and Sociology, Graduate Institute
- Rebecca Tapscott, Ambizione Research Fellow, Albert Hirschman Centre on Democracy, Graduate Institute
- Karen Zamberia, Programme Associate - Elections & Democracy, Kofi Annan Foundation