Lost property

2. Loss certificate

This certificate is required for reimbursements by insurance companies, for any consular steps as well as for the issuing of new identity documents. It is immediately delivered against the payment of CHF 40.-. In the event of theft, you should go to any police station to fill a complaint. 

Last updated
15 November 2017

Is this page useful ?