The Federal Council extends the measures throughout Switzerland until 31 March 2022. The contact quarantine and teleworking measures are maintained until the end of February.
Download the Federal Council summary of measures infographic
Do you have questions about COVID-19? You can find all the information you need about protection, testing, quarantine and isolation here.
- How to protect yourself from Coronavirus ? How to protect high risk people ?
- Coronavirus: Tips for everyday life (FOPH tips for festive season, social contacts, sports, loneliness)
- If you get sick, where to take the test ? where to have your child tested?
- If your test is positive, what happens in isolation or quarantine?
Information on the new coronavirus (in French)
Find out more about the pandemic
- SwissCovid app and contact tracing - OFSP
- COVID-19 situation report - in French (cantonal doctor)
- Epidemiological situation in Geneva
- Federal office of public health (FOPH)
- COVID-19 sickness (HUG)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) - WHO situation reports
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE