Any questions about COVID-19? Here you will find all information on protection, testing, quarantine and isolation.
- How to protect yourself from Coronavirus ? How to protect high risk people ?
- Coronavirus: Tips for everyday life (FOPH tips for festive season, social contacts, sports, loneliness)
- If you get sick, where to take the test ? where to have your child tested?
- If your test is positive, what happens in isolation or quarantine?
If you do not find the answer to your question, please contact the Hotline : 0800 909 400
Open everyday from 9am to 5pm.
Information on the new coronavirus (in French)
Find out more about the pandemic
- SwissCovid app and contact tracing - OFSP
- COVID-19 situation report - in French (cantonal doctor)
- Epidemiological situation in Geneva
- Federal office of public health (FOPH)
- COVID-19 sickness (HUG)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) - WHO situation reports
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- Information for travellers - Safetravel.ch - in French
Theses pages are translated by a robot