You will find on the Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 web pages, all information concerning vaccination against COVID-19 in the canton of Geneva :
- Why get vaccinated?
- What are the admissibility criteria for vaccination in Geneva and who has priority?
- How to register online?
- Where can one get vaccinated?
- How many people have received their vaccines?
- How will the vaccination campaign take place?
Don't wait anymore to be vaccinated
Register now on the platform and you will shortly receive an appointment proposal.
Before starting your online registration, please take into account the instructions and tips listed here.
Since 16th June, adolescents aged 12 to 15, who wish to protect themselves against an infection, can register on the COVID-19 vaccination platform.
Consent of parents or guardians is not required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. It is however recommended that a parent(s) accompany their child(ren) to the vaccination appointment.
- It is now possible for all persons aged 18+ to be vaccinated without an appointment by simply showing up with your identification documents (ID card, residence permit or legitimation card) at the Pharmacie Principale in the Praille shopping centre on Wednesdays between 2pm and 6pm and on Saturdays between 9am and 6pm. Registration will be done on the premises. From 17 July, this possibility will be extended to the Pharmacie Principale in the Balexert shopping centre.
Three vaccination centres will only provide doses 2 as from 2 July and will close at the end of July: the Palexpo vaccination centre, the Carouge vaccination centre and the La Tour vaccination centre.
From 18 June, companies that are members of the FER Genève can contact the General Health Office (Direction générale de la santé) by e-mail to obtain reserved time slots in a vaccination centre that will have been selected by mutual agreement. These slots will be made available to all their employees who wish to be vaccinated.
Any person employed by a company that is a member of the FER Genève and who wishes to take advantage of this opportunity may contact directly their management on this matter.
- Persons eligible for vaccination in Geneva who received their first dose of vaccine abroad can receive their second dose in Geneva as long as their vaccine is recognised in Switzerland (Pfizer BioNTech or Moderna) and they have proof of vaccination. They can submit a request by e-mail.
Since 28th May 2021, the FOPH has extended its recommendation of mRNA vaccination, from the second trimester onwards, to all pregnant women, i.e. those in good health, those suffering from one of the chronic diseases defined for persons vulnerable to COVID-19 and those presenting an increased risk of exposure to COVID-19 (for instance at their work place). Pregnant women should have received from their gynaecologist all necessary information and risk/benefit assessment regarding vaccination and their written consent will be needed too.
Vulnerable people who don't have the necessary equipment (mobile phone and/or computer), and for whom computer tools, language, hearing (difficulty to use a telephone) or mobility represent barriers for online registration, may obtain vaccination appointments by other means :
- By calling the COVID-19 general information line (0800 909 400) to register on the on-line registration platform.
- By registering directly in two other pharmacies in Geneva (Phamacie Bleue at Vesenaz and Pharmacie du Mandement in Satigny). They will be vaccinated there.
- By contacting the Geneva Red Cross
- Walk-in vaccination (18+ only) in a shopping centre (Praille or Balexert) in partnership with the Pharmacie Principal group (Wednesdays from 2pm to 6pm or Saturdays from 9am to 5pm)
- You have had COVID-19 and you want to register for the vaccination? Or you have already received your two vaccination appointments (SMS) and you have caught COVID-19 and? You will find here the answers to all your questions about vaccination in case of COVID illness.