You will find on the Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 web pages, all information concerning vaccination against COVID-19 in the canton of Geneva :
- Why get vaccinated?
- What are the admissibility criteria for vaccination in Geneva and who has priority?
- How to register online?
- Where can one get vaccinated?
- How many people have received their vaccines?
- How will the vaccination campaign take place?
In case of doubt, or in case of attempted fraud, please contact immediately the COVID-19 general information line 0800 909 400 (free of charge 7/7 8am-7pm).
In Geneva, the following people have priority to register online and get vaccination against COVID-19 :
- All persons aged 75 years or older.
- All adults, regardless of their age, and with high vulnerability criteria, and provided that they have requested and received a certificate for priority vaccination from their general practitioner. (This certificate is mandatory. Without this document, it will not be possible for adults with high vulnerability criteria to attend their vaccination appointment.)
- Certain healthcare personnel in contact with high-risk persons, namely those working in nursing homes for the elderly and in hospitals, in intensive and intermediate care units, in services for patients with COVID-19, and in emergency services.
COVID-19 general information line 0800 909 400
- General information on vaccination: 7 days/7 - 8:00-19:00
- Assistance for registering online for vaccination appointments: Monday to Friday only - 8:00-19:00