4. Training facilities, schools and nurseries
The following are authorised, subject to the implementation of a protection plan (Art. 4 COVID-19 Ordinance):
- Early childhood institutions.
- Face-to-face teaching in primary schools, secondary levels I and II, tertiary B level.
- Face-to-face teaching of language and culture of origin courses (LCO) and various delegated courses within the framework of the cantonal legislation on public education.
- Face-to-face activities, up to 50 persons with training rooms used at half their capacity for courses taught in other training institutions (including leisure training). This limit of 50 persons may be overstepped for didactic activities essential to the training course, examinations in connection with the training courses, in the field of higher vocational training or for obtaining an official certificate, if on-site presence is required. Masks must be worn.
- Face-to-face teaching in institutions of higher education as well as providers of higher and ongoing vocational training who have a screening plan with targeted and repeated tests approved by the cantonal medical office.