4. Training facilities, schools and nurseries
The following are prohibited:
- Face-to-face activities in tertiary level schools.
Exception: indispensable classes for the tertiary education sector where on-site presence is essential.
- Face-to-face activities of ongoing training for adults.
Exception: courses leading to certification for ongoing training for adults, where on-site presence is essential.
- Face-to-face activities in other training institutions.
Exception: courses for children, teenagers and young adults born in 2001 and after.
The following are authorised, subject to the implementation of a protection plan:
- Early childhood institutions.
- Face-to-face teaching in schools up to secondary II level.
- Face-to-face teaching in the field of professional training.
- Face-to-face teaching of language and culture of origin courses (LCO) and various delegated courses within the framework of the cantonal legislation on public education.
- Face-to-face activities in other places which provide training on a regular or occasional basis (including leisure training) if they concern children, teenagers and young adults born in 2001 or after.
- Didactic activities that are essential for the tertiary education level sector or giving rise to qualifications within the quaternary level and where on-site presence is essential.
- Didactic activities leading to qualifications in ongoing adult education and where on-site presence is essential.