3. Meetings, gatherings and events
The following are prohibited :
- Gatherings of more than 15 people in public spaces, particularly in public areas, on promenades, on the banks of lakes and rivers and in parks (when gathering together five people at most, they must be at least one and a half metres from each other, except for people in the same household).
- Events, public and private, indoors and outdoors are prohibited
Exception: events taking place within a family circle, may bring together indoors up to 10 participants, including children (except for households with more than 10 members) and up to 15 people outdoors.
- Choirs as well as singing by a congregation or by the clergy. A professional soloist is permitted, subject to an appropriate protection plan.
The following are authorised :
- Events in the family or friends' circle involving up to 10 people indoors, including children (except for households with more than 10 members) and up to 15 people outdoors;
- Religious services, religions cérémonies such as weddings, baptisms and funerals, involving up to 50 participants, in addition to those officiating;
- Corporate assemblies that cannot be postponed or held at a distance, up to 50 participants;
- Sessions of the Grand Council and its committees as well as municipal councils sessions and their committees;
- Meetings and assemblies of political parties, associations and groups to determine a position in the event of a vote or to present a list of candidates for an election, with up to 50 participants;
- Information or signature collection booths or similar stands on the public highway, up to 15 people at a time;
- Employer and employee trade unions and staff meetings, up to 50 participants;
- Free distribution of basic necessity goods to the population within a social action framework;
- Static political or civil society démonstrations;
- Collecting signatures;
- Meetings of institutional beneficiaries as referred to in Art. 2 para. 1 of the Loi du 22 juin 2007 sur l'Etat hôte that are urgent and absolutely necessary, that cannot be organised at a distance, arising from a specific political mandate in connection with peace processes or good offices;
- Procedures of the judicial and conciliation authorities;
- Events organised within the framework of training activities;
- Events without an audience in the framework of authorised activities in the field of sport and culture;
- Meetings of mutual aid groups established in the fields of addiction and mental health for up to 10 people;
- Organisation of fairs in outdoor areas.