In enclosed areas of establishments and facilities accessible to the public (including public transport, taxis and chauffeur-driven cars), masks must be worn.
- in publicly accessible facilities and establishments or at events to which access is restricted to persons with a certificate;
- for children under the age of 12;
- for persons who can attest that they cannot wear a face mask for medical reasons;
- for persons in out-of-home care or educational institutions, if wearing a face mask would significantly complicate care or education;
- for people undergoing medical or cosmetic treatment of the face;
- for persons performing in front of an audience, namely speakers;
- for people involved in sports or cultural activities.