4. Gatherings and private events
Gatherings in public spaces are no longer restricted.
Events organised within the family circle and among friends (private events) may be held under the following conditions:
At home or in private spaces, they are limited to 30 people inside and 50 people outside. A protection plan is not required.
- In facilities or establishments accessible to the public and without a COVID certificate, they are limited to 250 people inside and 500 people outside; regulations for the catering sector apply and dancing is not permitted. The obligation to implement a protection plan is maintained.
- In facilities or establishments accessible to the public, access to which is restricted - for persons aged 16 and over - to holders of a COVID certificate, they are not subject to any restrictions other than drawing up and implementing a protection plan. If the number of people exceeds 1'000 (e.g. weddings), a sanitary authorisation must be requested from the cantonal medical office.
This application must be submitted at least two weeks before the event. To do this, it is necessary to :
- Complete the authorisation form;
- Send the specific protection plan to firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed Excel file.