4. In case of contact with a positive-tested person
What to do if you have been in contact with a positive-tested person?
If you are a vulnerable person:
- It is recommended that you get tested if you have symptoms;
- Keep up good hygiene habits: wash your hands, ventilate enclosed spaces.
If you live with a vulnerable person:
- It is recommended to get tested in case of symptoms;
- Keep up good hygiene habits: hand washing, ventilation and wearing a mask in your place of residence and outside.
If you wish to visit a vulnerable person:
- Postpone your visit for at least 5 days after the last contact with the positive-tested person.
For all other situations:
- You can get tested for free if you wish;
- Keep up good hygiene habits: hand washing, ventilation, limiting contact, wearing a mask, coughing or sneezing into the crook of your elbow.