2. When should one get tested ?
Screening for COVID-19 is recommended if symptoms are present among :
- Vulnerable people;
- Persons living with a vulnerable person or who are in contact with vulnerable persons (medical and nursing staff).
Screening is no longer recommended but is still possible (and is reimbursed) for :
- Any person in good health who presents symptoms;
- Any person who has been in contact with a positive case;
- On personal request and in the absence of symptoms and exposure, e.g. for travel (only the rapid antigen test is reimbursed).
If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact your general practitioner.