With a COVID certificate (in paper or digital format), a person can demonstrate that he/she is not infectious with SARS-COV-2 - either because he/she is immune (i.e. cured for less than 6 months or fully vaccinated) or because he/she was recently tested negative (less than 72 hours for a PCR test and less than 48 hours for a rapid antigen test).
In this leaflet, you will find all the information concerning the issuing of the COVID certificate in the canton of Geneva.
- Scope of the COVID certificate
- How to obtain a certificate if one is vaccinated?
- How to obtain a certificate if one is cured from COVID-19?
- How to obtain a certificate with a test?
- Applying online for a COVID certificate in various situations
- Frequently asked questions regarding the COVID certificate