2. Subsidies for purchasing cargo bikes
Cargo bikes: perfect for deliveries and transporting children
A cargo bike can be used in place of cars for transporting children or equipment. When buying a new cargo bike, you can gain a subsidy of up to 500 francs for a maximum of 10% of the price.
The following are eligible for the subsidy:
- All "special" bikes for transporting children and/or equipment
- Front or rear loading
- All removable towing devices
The following are not eligible for the subsidy:
- Normal bikes with added transport devices (baskets, saddlebags, seats, etc.)
- Tow bars for children's bikes
- Accessories (helmets, stands, lights, etc.)
The cantonal administration has the right to decide on individual cases.